Monday, January 19, 2009

The Pop Culture Wizard is in London

Hello loyal followers. The Pop Culture Wizard is here. Where you might ask? In merry ol' London. Starting tomorrow, I will update all of you wonderful people of my travels, trials, and tribulations as I take over Europe starting tomorrow. So far PCW has seen the much smaller than originally pictured Buckingham Palace, the eerie Tower of London (and by eerie I mean the fact that it has those stoic soldiers who aren't supposed to react), Westminster Abbey (without going in ironically), and a few other assorted venues. Despite study abroad being my goal, I will be travelling to other European places. I will try to post pictures of my wondrous odysseys but I will mainly update all you wonderful people on my goings-on. I am off to bed to another full day in London. Ta ta.

No comments: